Saturday 28 June 2014

Blog hopping with my amazing Inspiring Inking friends

So excited today as I am joining in with a blog hop around the country with some amazing crafting ladies. We are all part of the Amazing Amanda's team of Inspiring Inkees and it is so lovely to be involved with such wonderfully creative friends. If you'd like to join us, then there's still just time to join  my team for just £50 - take a look at my website for more details.


Although it's trying to rain at the moment, and the sky is dark and grim, nothing can dampen my enthusiasm for the launch of the new Stampin' Up! annul catalogue on Tuesday! It's just packed full of inspiration and creativity, oozing colour from every page! I've been privileged to have my copy for the last month and I still can't put it down, its so imaginative and resourceful. Can't wait to share it with you next week. Here is a little taster using the scrumptious new Blackberry Bliss


I'm having a launch party on Thursday 3rd July, with an Open House all day, so if you're in the Woodley area, do come along and enjoy coffee and cake, lots of new products and examples to see, great make and takes, and most importantly get your hands on the new catalogue!




You may ask why I'm not holding my launch party on Tuesday, if I'm that enthusiastic about all the new products, and especially Project Life - well there's a reason for that! My daughter is returning from America early on Tuesday morning and the thought of a jet-lagged teenager in the midst of a launch party was not a pretty one, I can assure you! So my plans had to be curtailed (Also I'm desperate to hear all her stories and see her photos, so couldn't concentrate on the launch until we've caught up, if I'm honest!!!!) She's been away for a month, having an amazing time with a friend from uni, so there is lots to catch up on. I expect many adventures to appear in scrapbook pages in the near future! Watch this space!!!


Hope you enjoy the blog hop today, and just incase any links get broken, here is the list of the blogs, in no particular order. When you get back here, you've done full circle! Have fun, and enjoy :)


Links to other blogs on this blog hop...
1. Nikkis Free Time  
2. Elizabeth's Craft Room  
3. Very Victoria Stamps  
4. Jessie B's Crafts!  
5. Elaine's Creative Musings  
6. Linda's Stamping and Stuff  
7. Kerry's Stampin'spiration  
8. Kazza's World  
9. Crafting by Design  
10. Caro on Stampin'  
11. Paper, Stamps and Sticky Things  
12. Inspiring inkin'  
13. Shiny Sparkly Stamping  
14. Petra's Craftink Place  
15. Paper and Ting  
16. Passion & Purpose  
17. My Little Craft Haven  


3 comments:

  1. Love Blackberry Bliss - not a purple girl, but this was very easy to work with. Love your accordion album too! Tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the accordion album, it's a long time since I made one, I'm feeling inspired !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous projects ...loving the Blackberry Bliss :)

    ReplyDelete